- Access to specialised training & Europe-wide professional networking & information sharing opportunities
- Reduced congress/event fees
- Free subscription to FPMRS JOURNAL
- Full website access – view congress slides and other member-only content.
- Ask for EUGA Patronage on local educational and scientific events.
Membership to the European Urogynaecological Association is open to all professionals who are involved in the care of women with lower urinary tract or pelvic floor dysfunction (such as obstetricians/gynaecologists, urogynaecologists, urologists, and nurses).
EUGA welcomes affiliation enquiries from other national organisations. Please go to the Affiliation page to learn more
If you are a EUGA Member please login to continue into your account dashboard where you can view your recent orders and summary statement, manage your profile and information on the membership renewal.
Need assistance with your membership? Please contact us directly.